By filling out any A&R Agencies CC form and agreeing to our “Terms and Conditions of Use,” you are providing your express consent to be contacted by us, via electronic messages or otherwise, to notify you about new products, services, and features offered by A&R Agencies CC. You may withdraw your consent at any time. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION The content of this website is subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for educational purposes or personal use, is prohibited without prior consent from A&R Agencies CC.
DISCLAIMER The materials provided on this site are for informational purposes only. Any of the information available on this site is meant to strengthen your common sense, not substitute for it. It is also not a substitute for the advice of any of your advisors, personal or professional.
Cookies & Similar Tracking Technology
• Personal Information Use, Processing and storage
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”), email address, contact number, business name and location. Personal information is used only for limited purposes, e.g. when a user registers with the platform to request future communications about areas of interest. A&R Agencies CC.com may use this information to create a personal profile to customise its response to further requests or enquiries and to improve the site. Also, the site administrator may when necessary, use a user’s information for various site-related tasks. A&R Agencies CC will ensure that any marketing activities comply with applicable law and that it is implemented with procedures to ensure the necessary consent to send the user’s e-mail containing information about A&R Agencies CC’s services. A&R Agencies CC processes your personal information for the following purposes:
• Provide users or customers with the products and services that a user or customer may request or that a user or customer has expressed interest in;
• Evaluate user interest and needs to improve our service to you as a customer.
• Evaluate the types of offers, products or services we make available to users or customers and potential users or customers; • Monitor use of our services;
• Provide customer support; • Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials; • Conduct online research surveys regarding the Site and Service;
• Combine datasets to create aggregated data for internal evaluation and analysis;
• Share anonymised or personalised tokens across A&R Agencies CC’s platforms to provide the Service;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing; A&R Agencies CC may process your personal information because: • we need to perform a contract with you; • you have given us permission to do so;
• the processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
• for payment processing purposes;
• to comply with the law. Retention of Information: You agree to allow us to keep your personal information after we have finished processing it for its original purpose.
• Disclosure to third parties
Although A&R Agencies CC.co.za may provide users’ information to service providers that handle information on its behalf, it will usually not share the information with third parties or other public entities for secondary or unrelated purposes unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection. Personal information may be transmitted internationally through A&R Agencies CC or to third parties for the purposes identified above. This will not include transfer to countries without data protection rules like those in effect in the user’s country of residence. By providing information to A&R Agencies CC through this platform, the user is consenting to such transfers. Where appropriate, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests or for the purposes identified above.
• Access to Personal Information
If personal information has been submitted to this platform, users who wish to review their personal information may do so by contacting email@example.com. In all cases, A&R Agencies CC will treat requests to access information or change information by applicable legal requirements.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. A&R Agencies CC.com has in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by users from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s data. Authorised employees, who are responsible for the maintenance of any data submitted, are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this site. If a person delivers or attempts to provide any unauthorised, harmful or malicious code to this platform or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this platform, a criminal charge will be laid against that person, and, if A&R Agencies CC.com or any public body should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed. A&R Agencies CC utilises various appropriate technical and organisational security measures, which include, but are not limited to, network and host security controls (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.) and operating procedures that are designed to protect your personal information. A&R Agencies CC may provide links to other websites only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply A&R Agencies CC’s endorsement of such sites. Linked websites or pages are not subject to the control of A&R Agencies CC. A&R Agencies CC is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the content, use, or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website.
• To Whom We May Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to the following categories of recipients:
• To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or court order or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
• To any other person with your consent to the disclosure. We do not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• Contact Us
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.